1. Once the creative(s) is approved, Yieldmo will send Deal ID(s), Floor Price(s), and Third Party tag(s). Below is a snapshot of how this will be sent to you.
2. Navigate to the left side of DV360’s UI and select ‘Advertisers’ and click on your advertiser.
3. Navigate to the left side of DV360’s UI and select ‘Creative’ –> ‘Creatives’. Click ‘New’ and then toggle to ‘Third-party tag’.
4. Enter the following information in the labeled fields.
- Add the creative name
- Select the dimension Medium Rectangle 300×250
- Add your LP URL
- Select ‘Requires HTML5’
- Place the entire Yieldmo Third-Party Display Tag in the field indicated
(Yieldmo 3rd Party Display Tag (contains your impression tag and any audience tags)
(Your click tags get appended on our end to the creative, not in dv360)
(Your impression and audience tags are already in the above Yieldmo third-party tag so do not place them anywhere else in dv360)
5. Click Process Tag, and then Test Creative after the tag is processed.
6. Click Done after you’ve tested the creative.
7. On the next page, name the creative and enter its dimensions (300×250).
8. Check the HTML5 checkbox.
10. Click Save and Close.
11. Once in your Line Item Details, you will want to make sure:
- No Public Inventories are selected.
- The YM Deal ID is selected under Private Deals.
- No Inventory Groups are selected.