We hope you enjoyed CES as much as we did! Here were some of our favorite moments.
- We held a panel with executives and thought leaders from Hulu, Giant Spoon, and Nexstar Digital
- Some of our Yieldmates joined more than 200 women on a tech show floor by attending a Walking Tour of CES, led by The Female Quotient (founded by Shelley Zalis)
- We brought in the Hangover cast to hang out with our clients!
- There continues to be tremendous demand for OTT and a need for new supply sources
- Especially now, there’s a renewed focus on and push for political advertising – how reach is achieved, and through which channels
- Some questions still remain: What are the options for targeting and measurement in a post-cookie world? And what tools can marketers use to better protect their brands?
We look forward to continuing the conversation and working together toward solutions to these big industry questions in 2020.
“While the industry conversation around Brand safety remains relevant and important, it appears the tools needed to better protect our brands have matured. Marketers are able to refocus their efforts towards business outcomes again and explore the benefit of consumer attention and the quality impression.”
-Tim Price, SVP Sales & Accountability