1. Once the creative(s) is approved, Yieldmo will send Deal ID(s), Floor Price(s), and Ad Builder ID(s). Below is a snapshot of how this will be sent to you.
2. Navigate to ‘Advertisers’ at the top of the UI scroll down to ‘Creative Manager’
3. Select your advertiser
4. Choose ‘Create New’ > ‘Native creative’ in order to bring up the ‘Native Creative: Create New” screen.
5. Name your creative and then enter the URL where the user will click out to.
6. You will use placeholders for the creative – ultimately this image will not serve. No need to input an Advertiser specific creative since we allow max creative when we set up the deals so an audit isn’t necessary.
Required fields include:
- Image – must be 1200(width) x 627 (height)
- Title – use ‘Yieldmo High Impact’ or anything under 25 characters
- CTA – use ‘Learn More’ or anything under 13 characters
*Note that “Sponsored By” is not a required field and should not be filled in