In today’s media world, attention is one of the most valuable and scarce resources we have.
Hear from industry leaders like Ron Amram (Global Media Lead, Heineken), Oleg Korenfeld (President, Troika Media Group), Milton Elias (Head of Platforms & Innovation at News UK), and more on how they would define attention.
This is Video 1 of a 6 part series exploring Attention as a new media metric.
Check out the other videos in the series:
- Video 1: What is Attention?
- Video 2: What is the Value of Attention?
- Video 3: How Would You Use Attention Data?
- Video 4: Lisa Bradner Talks About Why Measuring Attention is Important for the Ad Industry
- Video 5: Tim Price Talks About the Scrilt
- Video 6: Otis McClendon Talks About How Creative and Media Capture Attention