Do you know what a Scrilt is? Hint: it’s a combination of two words and actions you’re very familiar with and likely do on a day-to-day basis. Tim Price, SVP Sales at Yieldmo breaks it down for us and talks about how we can use real human signals of attention to increase ad performance.
This is Video 5 of a 6 part series exploring Attention as a new media metric.
Check out the other videos in the series:
- Video 1: What is Attention?
- Video 2: What is the Value of Attention?
- Video 3: How Would You Use Attention Data?
- Video 4: Lisa Bradner Talks About Why Measuring Attention is Important for the Ad Industry
- Video 5: Tim Price Talks About the Scrilt
- Video 6: Otis McClendon Talks About How Creative and Media Capture Attention