We sat down with our lead UX/UI Designer, Otis McClendon, to discuss creative and media, how design captures attention, and how technologically, design enables the creative.
Stay tuned for news next month about an exciting new format we will be releasing that continues to innovate in driving attention and media optimization.
This is Video 6 of a 6 part series exploring Attention as a new media metric.
Check out the previous videos:
- Video 1: What is Attention?
- Video 2: What is the Value of Attention?
- Video 3: How Would You Use Attention Data?
- Video 4: Lisa Bradner Talks About Why Measuring Attention is Important for the Ad Industry
- Video 5: Tim Price Talks About the Scrilt
- Video 6: Otis McClendon Talks About How Creative and Media Capture Attention