The apple cider mimosa is the perfect cocktail to cheers to fall foliage in NYC. Duke’s Apple Cider Cocktail is enjoyed best when sitting on your patio enjoying your favorite brunch meal.
- 8 ounces good-quality bourbon
- 9 ounces apple cider
- 2 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 12 ounces pumpkin ale
- cinnamon sticks and cranberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together the bourbon, apple cider, and lemon juice. Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice.
- Pour the beer evenly into each glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and cranberries. Serve immediately and enjoy!